Spinach-Dijon Omelet Squares
1/2 onion diced
2 small tomatoes diced
Garlic to taste, chopped
Saute onion and tomatoes with chopped garlic in olive oil
2 cups of fresh spinach
2 table spoons of Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
12 eggs in blender
2 tablespoons of sour cream
Mrs. Dash seasoning to taste
1. Saute tomatoes and onions with garlic in olive oil.
2. Add the spinach.
3. After it has cooked a bit, add mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
4. In a blender or bowl mix eggs, sour cream and Mrs. Dash.
5. Pour batter into a large greased rectangular griddle.
6. After the batter starts to thicken, spoon in filling in three spaces at opposite ends of the griddle.
7. When the batter is thick enough, flip the unfilled batter of the area with the filling.
8. After two or three minutes flip each omlete over to finish cooking.
Click here to read guest testimonials and travel guide reviews.
Discounts and Inn Policies
Holiday Periods & Restrictions
Vacation Rental Option
Awards & Accolades
Order Comphy Sheets
Buy Gift Certificates
Join / "Unjoin" Our Mailing List